North Americans meaning EN
- NounBFNorth AmericanPREnor-
- plural of North American.
- More Examples
- Used in the Middle of Sentence
- That p.o.s. is being released because it has boob-jiggles, and the Brains at ADV assume that North American fandumb still consists solely of teens looking for animated boob-jiggles.
- The North American continental divide runs along the Rockies.
- These differences appear to be related to variation between related East Asian and North American strains in the synthesis of rhizobitoxine [ 8 ].