- (card games) An act of renouncing.
- (transitive) To give up, resign, surrender, atsake.
- (transitive) To cast off, repudiate; to.
- (transitive) To decline further association with someone or something, disown.
- (transitive) To abandon, forsake, discontinue (an action, habit, intention, etc), sometimes by open declaration.
- (intransitive) To make a renunciation of something.
- (intransitive) To surrender formally some right or trust.
- (intransitive, card games) To fail to follow suit; playing a card of a different suit when having no card of the suit led.
- This camera, like the Kodak, is also shaped like a mini-S.L.R. and has a stabilized superzoom lens (10X).